A horrified court room looked on today as
a man who had just been convicted of
burning down his $3.5 million mansion
collapsed and died in front of them.
Michael Marin, 53, was found guilty of
arson by a jury in Maricopa County
Superior Court. He appeared shocked and
closed his eyes as the verdict was read
before appearing to put something in his
mouth and wash it down with liquid in a
plastic water bottle.
In the shocking court room video, he then
fell to the floor a few minutes later in
convulsions. Mr Marin was taken to a
hospital in Phoenix, Arizona, where he was
See more at link,,,, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2166303/Arsonist-Michael-Marin-53-collapses-dies-Phoenix-court-guilty.html